Here are a few more examples of how I use my apron
- Password/Exit Ticket: as students enter or exit I quiz them
- Walk-About Assessment: as I walk about I can quickly check-in with kids and assess
- Story Retelling: the pockets are great for sequencing-
- Math: addition, subtraction, use for number bonds
- Rhyming: which pictures rhyme
- Sound segmenting/Word blending:
- Sight Word of the day:
- Mix up Sight Word: Great to mix up the spelling of a sight word and have students figure out the magic word.
Be sure to visit Sandy's Website to order your very own Show and Tell Apron. There are some great videos there as well on other ways to use your apron.
Now, to jump start your collection of cards, you can get your own set of Brown Bear Brown, Bear Story Retelling cards for Free from my TpT store
Be sure to read how my other blogging buddies are using their Show and Tell Aprons in their classrooms too. You will see why we all LOVE Sandy and her FABULOUS aprons. Once you have one you will too.
Want to see how my other blog friends are using their aprons, head over to Mrs. Wills Kindergarten and see for yourself.
P. S. If you already own one, please share how you use it.
Have a great week.