1. Clean my house.
My house needs some serious deep cleaning.
2. Go to Disneyland.
We are going to Disneyland- I can't wait.
3. Go to the gym daily.
4. Visit with friends. My two favorite teaching friends. We never see enough of each eachother.
5. Go to Las Vegas. for the I Teach K conference and the TPT Conference. I can't wait to meet up with all of these people
6. Spend time with family. This is my little sister and her son. Even though they live an hour a way we rarely get to spend time together. This year I will get to see all of my family at her wedding. I am so proud of her and all of her accomplishments.
I'll get to see the rest of my brothers and my 97 years young grandma.
7. Spend some time scrapbooking with my scrap queens besties.
8. Spend time at my favorite beach.
9. Reorganize my craft room/office.
This is what is looks like now.
This is what it CAN look like
10. READ, READ, READ
I never seem to have enough time to finish a book I'm still on book 2 of Fifty Shades of Grey.
I would also like to re-read.