A few coats of red and voila.
here is the rest of my Summer "To Do: List
- New labels for all my drawers
- Table Group number signs (already started)
- Redo Word Wall- (already started)
- New library Bucket Labels- Made but need to print, laminate and attach
- Clip Chart- designed already- need to print, laminate
- Put up new border
- Make new homework Folders-Just need Walmart to get them in stock
- Finish my "Pick Me" Sticks
- Paint my new shelf red
- Re-upolster my teacher chairs
11. Redo my calendar wall- I want this clock
I know there is a ton more, almost forgot- I get to go to a 3 day training on Debbie Dillar;s book Math Workshop Stations- I'm super excited. I implemented the book this year, and LOVED it, but now I can have some real training . Another school in our district has an EISS Grant and their principal said I could tag along. YAY!!!!!