- 6 crates from Walmart
- Alphabet oil Cloth from Joann's
- Wood 1-inch plywood cut by the nice guys at Home Depot $4 (take a crate with you)
- Adhesive I didn't have spray adhesive so I used Alene's Tacky Glue (I already had it) Just around the ends and in the middle to hold while you staple.
- Staple gun and hammer. I had to hammer my staples in a bit
- Roll out foam and lay boards on top. I traced with a sharpie.
- Cut foam then glue to the plywood. I left the smooth side up, glued bumpy side. Let dry
- Lay onto wrong side of cut fabric- I left about 4 inches all around.
- Fold up long sides and staple, then staple the ends like you'd wrap a gift. Easier with two people, but I did it myself.
- You can wrap and staple ribbon around the center for a handle or not- I chose not to. They pop out easily enough for me.
|Utitlity Fabic-Oil Canvas Back Fabric|
Come in cotton fabric too
They also have matching handprint fabrics
|The cut plywood and foam waiting for glue to dry|